Machine Design Portal is more than just a real-world design
tool. It allows for direct interaction between you and your students.
Which means that you can use immediate feedback from students to tailor lesson plans,
for both group settings and individual help sessions.
- Direct, immediate interaction between students and instructors provides an excellent
tool for Mechanical Engineering stream degree candidates
- Fully customizable lesson plans and examinations
- Proprietary videos help instructors teach the basic concepts behind all 23 critical
components of machine design
- Facilitates group teaching settings as well as individual instruction
- Customize lesson plans and syllabi through feedback with students and domain experts
- Time-saving tools for analyzing and correcting assignments
- Online storage of teaching materials and assignments, along with controlled access,
improves student/teacher communication and preparation time.
- Unique dashboard and analytics provides an opportunity to assess students' progress
in real-time, rather than waiting for exams or grading periods.